We want to help you feel safe
We are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to mitigate potential health risks due to the coronavirus.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control as well as local and state authorities regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to keep our clients, our cleaning crews, and our communities safe.
Here’s what we’re doing:
* We are now offering Electrostatic Disinfecting Services using state of the art Victory sprayers and disinfectants listed on the EPA N-List. We provide proactive ongoing Electrostatic Disinfecting Services as well as one-time spraying services. Click here to learn more.
* We are now remediating areas with known COVID-19 cases using Electrostatic Disinfecting Services using state of the art Victory sprayers and disinfectants listed on the EPA N-List. We can provide last minute services and will wear full PPE to remediate spaces. Click here to learn more.
* We enhanced our cleaning techniques. In particular, we are paying special attention to high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, counters, light switches, tables, handrails and other hard surfaces.
* We are cleaning with recommended hospital-grade, stronger antibacterial and antimicrobial disinfectants and sanitizing products.
* In addition, we have instructed all cleaning crews who feel ill or have ill family members to stay home and consult their healthcare providers. We are also urging all cleaners to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
As this is a fluid situation with cases, guidelines and regulations, please let us know how we can help you with your commercial cleaning & disinfecting needs in these unprecedented times.